★ Team NGs ★ Index du Forum
★ Team NGs ★
[ New Genération Soldier ]

★ Team NGs ★ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Free Studio 2013 V6.0 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★ Team NGs ★ Index du Forum -> ๑۩۞۩๑ [Team xNGs] ๑۩۞۩๑ ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kalashan
◆ Vɪѕɪτєuяѕ ◆

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Free Studio 2013 V6.0 Répondre en citant

Free Studio 2013 V6.0 > bit.ly/1ORiVJN

When...such...things...happen...we...always...tell...them...about...the...problem...because...sometimes...unreliable...advertisers...could...cheat...and...that's...what...happened...in...your...caseDownload,..convert,..burn..and..share..your..media..files..with..this..comprehensive..free..suite..Free..Studio..is..a..single..bundle..of..all..DVDVideoSoft's..free..DVD,..video..and..audio..softwareby.Xing.G.This.is.the.best.software.I.have.ever.used!.Premier.quality.and.no.limit.on.the.length.of.converted.fileYou.can.use.it.to.send.and.receive.text.and.voice.messages,.photos,.videos,.even.call.your.friends.in.other.countries,.and.because.it.uses.your.phone's.internet.connection.it.might.not.cost.you.anything.at.all.(depending.on.whether.you'll.pay.data.charges)Great...job...guys!...5/5...stars!...Reply...to...this...review...Read...reply...(1)...Was...this...review...helpful?...(0)......(0)......Report...this...post...Email...this...post...Permalink...to...this...post...Reply...by...DVDVideoSoft...Ltd...on...October...10,...2014...Hi!...Thanks...for...your...support!...We...are...glad...that...you...like...our...apps!...Report...this...post...Results...1–10...of...302...1...2...3...No...matter...what...type...of...task...you're...out...to...complete,...you...can...find...the...right...tool...for...the...job...in...this...suite...of...programsI'm...going...to...list...just...a...few...programs...which...I...consider...useful...to...me:...Free...DVD...Video...Burner,...Free...Audio...Dub,...Free...Image...Convert...and...Resize...and...Video...to...Android...ConverterLicense:.Freeware.Operating.Systems:.Windows.10,.Windows.7.(32.bit),.Windows.7.(64.bit),.Windows.8,.Windows.Vista.(32.bit),.Windows.Vista.(64.bit),.Windows.XP.Requirements:.Languages:.English,.Chinese,.Dutch,.French,.German,.Italian,.Japanese,.Polish,.Portuguese,.Russian,.Spanish.Software.Cost:.Free.Date.Updated:.12.May.2016.Watchlist:.Add.download.to.my.watchlist.Downloads.To.Date:.54552.Developer:.DVDVideoSoft.Limited.RSS.News.Feed:.Twitter.Feed:.Facebook:.Back.up.your.data.with.Acronis.True.Image.2016.with.a.1-PC.LIFETIME.license,.only.$34.99,.saving.50%,.from.store.pcauthority.com.au.by.D.Young.I.really.like.this.program.overall,.but.have.also.found.a.few.flaws.or.problems.with.itEven...if...your...phone...is...turned...off,...WhatsApp...will...save...your...messages...and...display...them...as...soon...as...you're...back...onlineTeamViewer...11.0.59518...Remote...control...and...online...meetings...PDF...Printer...10.15.0.2424...Installs...a...printer...that...creates...PDF...files...BlueStacks...App...Player...2.2.21.6212...Play...Android...apps...fast...and...full-screen...GIMP...2.8.10...GIMP...is...a...versatile...graphics...manipulationSubmit.Problem.Report.Close[x].Problem.Report.submitted.Thank.you.for.submitting.a.problem.report!.The.Download.team.is.committed.to.providing.you.with.accurate.software.informationWhen..it..downloads..and..converts..it,..I..ALWAYS..experienced..a..noticeable..loss..in..image..quality,..even..if..the..resulting..file..was..slightly..largerThis.is.one.of.those.situations.where.I.wasted.time.trying.to.figure.out.how.to.do,.how.to.convert.a.video.file.into.a.bunch.of.image.files,.and.wasted.plenty.time.searching.around,.trying.out.other.software,.only.to.realize.that.I.already.had.a.good.tool.that.does.that.all.along,.included.in.Free.StudioCons:...(10...characters...minimum)Count:...0...of...1,000...characters...5This.means.that.in.this.program.you.can.find.not.only.tools.to.convert.whatever.media.file.you.might.need.to.convert,.but.also.tools.to.download.and.convert.YouTube.videos,.to.burn.and.rip.CDs.and.DVDs,.to.extract.music.from.audio.CDs.and.even.to.manipulate.imagesIt's..video..converter..has..a..nice.."auto-detect..input"..feature,..but..as..I..said..before,..be..careful..as..it..may..reduce..the..quality..considerablyThe..Free..Audio..CD..Burner,..say,..has..a..browse..button..to..let..you..select..music..files,..and..a..Burn..button..to..create..the..disc:..you'll..know..how..to..use..it..right..awayYou..helped..a..lot!..Report..this..post..1..stars.."MALWARE..AND..BLOATWARE"..October..23,..2014....By..mlepore..2014-10-23..18:48:18....By..mlepore....Version:..Not..Found..ProsTools..that..I..used..often,..very..usefull..ConsMalware..makes..this..program..UNUSABLE!..SummaryI..had..been..using..this..program..for..years..and..even..PAID..for..the..full..version..without..ADSIF.YOU.WANT.TO.SCREW.UP.YOUR.COMPUTER.I.think.they.may.be.selling.themselves.shortContent...will...be...published...on...site...after...you...have...activated...your...accountHope...everything...is...fine...nowPlease.enter.a.descriptionStill,...it...is...a...useful...set...of...toolsCHIP-Bewertung.Sehr.gut.Zum.DownloadFree.YouTube.to.MP3.Converter.4.1.10.511Free.YouTube.to.MP3.Converter.4.1.10.511Exklusiv.bei.CHIP.mit.sauberem.Installer:.Der."Free.YouTube.to.MP3.Converter".ermglicht.es.Ihnen,.exklusiv.die.Audio.CHIP-Bewertung.Gut.Zum.DownloadFree.YouTube.to.MP3.Converter.Classic.3.12.84.511Free.YouTube.to.MP3.Converter.Classic.3.12.84.511Exklusiv.bei.CHIP.mit.sauberem.Installer:.Wer.mit.der.neuesten.Version.vom."Free.YouTube.to.MP3.Converter".nicht.zuf.CHIP-Bewertung.Gut.Zum.DownloadNutzerKommentareNewsletterDownload.Tipps.des.TagesWir.halten.Sie.zu.Free.Studio.und.weiteren.Downloads.auf.dem.Laufenden:.Ja,.ich.bin.einverstanden,.dass.CHIP.mich.per.E-Mail.ber.unverbindlich.Produktinformationen.und.interessante.Vorteilsangebote.informiertClose....see..all..reviews..+..Full..Specifications+..What's..new..in..version..6.6.8.505..Minor..bug..fixesSadly,.I.have.installs.up.to.6.2.9.and.from.6.5.on,.but.no.6.3.or.6.4.versions.Please.submit.your.review.for.Free.Studio.1If...you...want...to...convert...YouTube...to...mp3...for...free,...the...best...alternative...I've...found...is...MediaHuman...YouTube...to...mp3So..there,..I..changed..my..mindRemember!...You...need...to...have...high...IQ...to...install...this...softwareAll...popular...downloads...Home...Submit...Software...Contact...Us...Advertise...with...Us...All...Software...Sitemap...Jobs...Blog...Facebook...Twitter...RSS...Soft32......2003...-...2016...ITNTIl..regroupe..toutes..les..applications..multimdia..libres..qui..ont..t..dvelopps..par..DVDVideoSoftThe...programs...themselves...are...very...easy...to...useExcellent...Tool...with...everything...with-in...reach...of...a...click...or...two,...nice f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★ Team NGs ★ Index du Forum -> ๑۩۞۩๑ [Team xNGs] ๑۩۞۩๑ -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Team NGs '